PADI Open Water Diver course
- Duration : 3 or 4 days
- Requirements : To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required. Divers younger than 18 years old requires parental or guardian approval.
The world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course.
• Diving Mask (Tempered Glass not plastic) with Snorkel
• Fins (closed or open heel with boot)
• Buoyancy Control Device (BCD) with Pressure Inflator
• Regulator with Submergible Pressure Gauge (SPG)
• Compass and an inflatable signal tube (or DSMB)
• Exposure Suit (Depends on water temperature)
• Weight Belt
• Scuba Aluminium Tank
Learning Materials :
There are two options to choose your own material in various languages:
• Book: The PADI Open Water Diver Manual (Book, RDP and RDP Manual) and 5 videos (To be watched through our Dive Center). Booth are to be finished upon course completion.
• eLearning: The PADI eLearning gives you the ability to start the course online before starting your vacation. Start reading and watching the video before you can start diving.
You can access your PADI eLearning through the PADI App or on web browsers on any device.
Our PADI Instructor will schedule time with you to check your progress and make sure you understand important scuba diving information.
COURSE OVERVIEW :
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course.
Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course. The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases the Knowledge Development, Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills and Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore.