AQUANAUT DIVE CLUB CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
- Cancelation between 14 and 7 days before the check-in date will be charged at 25% of the total booking amount.
- Cancelation less than 7 and 3 days before the check-in date will be charged 50% of the total booking amount.
- Cancelation less than 3 days before the check-in date will be charged 100% of the total booking amount.
- In case of cancellation from the dive center due to bad weather conditions or other unforeseen reasons, a reschedule will be applied or the amount will be fully refunded.
CHANGE OF DATES:
- You can change your check-in date up to two times within a year of the booking date at no additional fees.
- You must notify us by email or phone at least 3 days in advance before your check-in date.
- In case of a no-show without prior notice, your booking will be fully charged.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENTS:
- To book your spot in any of our diving courses, guided dives, and other diving or snorkeling activities, a 100% deposit is required, due at the time of check-in at the Dive Centre or prior to your arrival.
- The balance along with any additional activities has to be paid before the customer checks out from the Dive Center.
- After passing all the prerequisites and completing your course, any remaining balance should be settled before processing the certificate.
- A surcharge of 3% from the total amount will be added to your bill if you will be using the credit card in the Dive Center, whether paying in EUR or US dollars.
DIVE CENTER RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Check Dive: When diving with Aquanaut Dive Club, a check dive is mandatory. Check dives are made at the beginning of the first dive, is free of charge, and take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
- Fit to Dive: All divers have to be in good health. In case of particular medical conditions, they must bring with them a valid scuba diving medical certificate. In the PADI Medical Statement, If you must answer 'yes' to any of the questions on the form, then you must take this Medical Statement to your doctor for approval and clearance to take part in scuba activities. This must be done before you arrive at the Dive Center or you may be refused to dive.
- Alcohol and Diving: Aquanaut Dive Club has a no tolerance policy for "drinking and diving". Anyone showing up for the dive hung-over or smelling of alcohol will not be allowed to dive and will not be issued a refund. There are absolutely no exceptions to this policy.
- Equipment Rental: Rented gear is your personal responsibility. Any loss or damage will be charged accordingly.
- Regulator Rental: Dust caps must be secured in place before rinsing. Failure to do so will result in a fee as we need to send it for maintenance.
- For all PADI Courses: Each student must have their own PADI manual (book).
- OWD Refresher: A refresher dive (reactivate) dive is mandatory for Open Water Divers with less than 20 logged dives and who have not dived for the last six months or more.
- AOWD Refresher: A refresher dive (reactivate) dive is mandatory for Advanced Open Water Divers with less than 15 logged dives and who have not dived for the last twelve months or more.
- Unguided Dives: All divers with less than 25 logged dives have to be guided. Thus, a guide is mandatory for Open Water Divers who have less than 25 logged dives, and for Advanced Open Water Divers who have less than 15 logged dives.
- Diving Insurance: Hyperbaric Dive Insurance is available for 9€. It is valid for 3 weeks and can only be used in Hurghada.
- Special Trips: All special trips need a minimum of divers and are requested in advance.