PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course
- Duration : 1 Day (2 dives)
- Requirements : • Diver must be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization. • You must be 10 years old or older. • Divers younger than 18 years old requires parental or guardian approval.
Become a master in Buoyancy
• Diving Mask (Tempered Glass not plastic) with Snorkel
• Fins (closed or open heel with boot)
• Buoyancy Control Device (BCD) with Pressure Inflator
• Regulator with Submergible Pressure Gauge (SPG)
• Compass and an inflatable signal tube (or DSMB)
• Exposure Suit (Depends on water temperature)
• Weight Belt
• Scuba Aluminium Tank
Learning Materials :
There are two options to choose your own material in various languages:
• Book: The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Manual and videos (To be watched through our Dive Center). Booth are to be finished upon course completion.
• eLearning: The PADI eLearning gives you the ability to start the course online before starting your vacation. Start reading and watching the video before you can start diving. You can access your PADI eLearning through the PADI App or on web browsers on any device.
Our PADI Instructor will schedule time with you to check your progress and make sure you understand important scuba diving information.
COURSE OVERVIEW :
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You've seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.