PADI Scuba Diver Course
- Duration : 2 - 3 days
- Requirements : Diver must be 10 years old or older. Diver must have adequate swimming skills and be comfortable in the water. The diver needs to be in good physical health. Divers younger than 18 years old requires parental or guardian approval.
The PADI Scuba Diver course is the first step to become a certified diver.
• Diving mask (tempered glass not plastic) with snorkel
• Fins (closed or open heel with boot)
• Buoyancy control device (BCD) with pressure inflator
• Regulator with submergible pressure gauge (SPG)
• Exposure suit (depends on water temperature)
• Weight belt
• Scuba aluminum tank
Learning Materials :
There are two options to choose your own material in various languages:
• Book: The PADI Open Water Diver Manual (Book, RDP and RDP Manual) and 5 videos (To be watched through our Dive Center). Booth are to be finished upon course completion.
• eLearning: The PADI eLearning gives you the ability to start the course online before starting your vacation. Start reading and watching the video before you can start diving.
You can access your PADI eLearning through the PADI App or on web browsers on any device.
Our PADI Instructor will schedule time with you to check your progress and make sure you understand important scuba diving information.
COURSE OVERVIEW :
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you ̶ particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification.
• Transfer from/to any hotel in Hurghada
• Full diving equipment
• PADI course materials
• Transfer from/to any hotel in El Gouna, Sahl Hasheesh, Makadi Bay, and Soma Bay is 10€ (per person/per day)