PADI Rescue Diver Course
- Duration : 3 days
- Requirements : • Diver must be a PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver who is at least 12 years old and have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive. • Ages of 12/14 years old may only earn Junior Rescue Diver certification. • EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 12 months is required. • Divers younger than 18 years old requires parental or guardian approval.
Scuba divers describe the PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding course they’ve ever taken.
• First Aid Kit
• Oxygen unit
• Breathing mask (pocket mask)
• Diving Mask (Tempered Glass not plastic) with Snorkel
• Fins (closed or open heel with boot)
• Buoyancy Control Device (BCD) with Pressure Inflator
• Regulator with Submergible Pressure Gauge (SPG)
• Compass and an inflatable signal tube (or DSMB)
• Exposure Suit (Depends on water temperature)
• Weight Belt
• Scuba Aluminium Tank
Learning Materials :
There are two options to choose your own material in various languages:
• Book: The PADI Rescue Diver book and video (To be watched through our Dive Center). Booth are to be finished upon course completion.
• eLearning: The PADI eLearning gives you the ability to start the course online before starting your vacation. Start reading and watching the video before you can start diving. You can access your PADI eLearning through the PADI App or on web browsers on any device.
Our PADI Instructor will schedule time with you to check your progress and make sure you understand important scuba diving information.
COURSE OVERVIEW :
Why it is so? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. Plus, the course is just fun – it’s serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning.
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills.
• Self rescue
• Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
• Emergency management and equipment
• Rescuing panicked divers
• Rescuing unresponsive divers
Register for Rescue Diver Online – PADI’s eLearning option – to start now. You progress through five knowledge development sections using a web-based system that lets you learn at your own pace through an easy-to-use, interactive program. You also have access to an online version of the Rescue Diver Manual for reference during and after the course.
• Transfer from/to any hotel in Hurghada
• Full Dive Equipment
• PADI course material.
• Transfer from/to any hotel in El Gouna, Sahl Hasheesh, Makadi Bay and Soma Bay 10€ (per person/per day).