PADI Adventure Diver Course
- Duration : 1/2 day (1 Dive)
- Requirements : • Diver must be at least a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (Each Adventure Dive has a minimum age requirements) • Ages 10/11 years old may only earn Junior Adventure Diver certification. • You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. • Divers younger than 18 years old requires parental or guardian approval.
The Adventure Diver course is a subset of the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course.
• Diving Mask (Tempered Glass not plastic) with Snorkel
• Fins (closed or open heel with boot)
• Buoyancy Control Device (BCD) with Pressure Inflator
• Regulator with Submergible Pressure Gauge (SPG)
• Compass and an inflatable signal tube (or DSMB)
• A dive computer or timing device and RDPML/RDP table
• Exposure Suit (Depends on water temperature)
• Weight Belt
• Scuba Tank
Learning Materials :
There are two options to choose your own material in various languages:
• Book: The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Manual (Book, RDP and RDP Manual) and 5 videos (To be watched through our Dive Center). Booth are to be finished upon course completion.
• eLearning: The PADI eLearning gives you the ability to start the course online before starting your vacation. Start reading and watching the video before you can start diving.
You can access your PADI eLearning through the PADI App or on web browsers on any device.
Our PADI Instructor will schedule time with you to check your progress and make sure you understand important scuba diving information.
COURSE OVERVIEW :
Register for Advanced Open Water Diver Online – PADI’s eLearning option – to get started immediately. The web-based system lets you learn about seven of the most popular Adventure Dives at your own pace through an easy-to-use, interactive program.
You also have access to an online version of the Adventures in Diving manual and can complete sections for other Adventure Dives as directed by your PADI Instructor. You can also choose to read the Adventures in Diving manual and watch the Adventures in Diving video (a book and DVD package). Stop by your local PADI Dive Center and Resort to enroll in the course, get your materials, and start learning. Your PADI Instructor will meet with you to schedule knowledge review sessions along with your Adventure Dives.